- Color: Sage Green
- Treat or Snack Food: Organic Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Drink: La Croix (plain)
- Flower/Plant: I love all flowers and plants. Indoors, outdoors....
- I like to shop at: The Niwot Market, Sprouts, and Petsmart
- I enjoy eating out at: Oskar Blues, The Roost, The Pumphouse, Next Door Eatery and the Niwot Tavern
- My favorite coffee shop is: The Brewing Market
- My hobbies/interests include: Trail running, cycling, gardening, reading, seeing live music, and TONS and TONS of dog time.
- I collect: funky yard art
- A special charity/cause that I support is: The Mwebaza Foundation, The Colorado Therapeutic Riding Center, and the Appalachian Trail Conference, National Mill Dog Rescue
- Gifts of time that I would appreciate are: I would love for someone to help me organize my classroom library once in a while :)
- Something I have too much of or am allergic to: scented candles/lotions :)
- Color: Blue
- Treat/Snack: Lara Bars, Terra Chips
- Drink: Coffee
- Flower/Plant: I like indoor houseplants and flowers. I also like to plant annuals on the outside of my house every year, but I don’t think that this is the season for it! :-)
- I like to shop at: Target, King Soopers, DSW Shoes, Ross
- I enjoy eating out at: Proto’s Pizza, Brasserie Ten Ten, The Kitchen, Indian food (Flavor of India in Longmont), Gurka’s (Gunbarrel)
- My favorite coffee shop is: Ziggi’s, the coffee shop in Niwot
- My hobbies/interests outside of school include: outdoors sports - cycling, running, hiking, reading, doing fun things with our kids, speaking foreign languages
- I am a fan of the Chicago Bears!
- Gifts of time that I would like to receive include: Having our classroom thoroughly cleaned and dusted would be nice! I would also appreciate someone to cover the class for a bit while I do some housekeeping/organizing of materials.
- Things that would make our classroom better are: More books! Seasonal decorations
- Color: yellow
- Treat/Snack: Mixed nuts, dairy-free chocolate
- Drink: Americano with steamed coconut milk
- Flower/Plant: lily (named my daughter after the flower)
- I like to shop at: Eddie Bauer, Natural Grocers, Amazon
- Restaurants: Mojo Taqueria (Lyons), Aloy Thai (Bldr)
- My favorite coffee shop is: Que's (Airport Road in Longmont)
- My hobbies/interests include: Playing piano, travel, going to Coors Field to watch the Rockies, attending live music & theatre
- Charities I support: The Mwebaza Foundation
- Gifts of time I would enjoy: Dusting the classroom, leveling books
- Things that prefer not receive/ am allergic to: I am allergic to dairy.
- Color: Turquoise
- Treat/Snack: Starbucks, dark chocolate, or dark chocolate covered stuff ;)
- Drink: Decaf almond milk latte or a hot chocolate
- Flower/Plant: Daisies, Wildflowers, Hydrangea
- I like to shop at: Target, Amazon, Etsy, REI, Downtown Boulder and Longmont
- Restaurants I enjoy include: The Roost, El Jefe's, Pinocchio's, Twisted Noodle, Beau Jo's, Nicolo's
- My favorite coffee shops: Starbucks, Ozo, Winot
- My hobbies/interests include : reading, camping, hiking, yoga, cycling, baking, sewing, kid-friendly outings
- Gifts of time that I would appreciate are: I love help with ambitious classroom projects. ;)
- Things I collect: Great recipes and well-loved books.
- I support Huntington's Disease Society of America and the National Cancer Institute